We continue our Journey in this old down town Cebu and we find this portion just near Universal drug store some meters from Carbon st Cebu City.

This are the famous love birds. Is is nice to have them in your house but I find them too noisy.



It will cost you P500 for the pair of love bird.

Comment are very much Welcome
--------------------------------


Bookmark and Share

4 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. Hey,
    Loving your blog, awesome tips on this you have here. I
    would just like to ask you some questions privately, mind
    contacting me at sales@ company logo design.com
    logo design

  2. I have a pair love birds. They are really adorable.

  3. Well don't know whats going on but its not a Good way to do this. in my opinion we have to look again about this Pt cruiser,Pt cruiser accessories,chrysler Pt cruiser,american eagle gold coin

  4. Love birds are very exotic animals. I had a pair one time and I enjoyed looking at them kiss each other :)

Your Comment

Thank you for your visit.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.