You can find this in Talisay City Market

Pictures of Cebu - Ukay Ukay Talisay City
Bags is P100 to P150 But if you are good for
discount you can have it as much as 20% off


Best Place to Visit - Talisay City
Plain t-shirt is less than P100



Cargo short is only P100 while the browse is P60 to P80

Comment are very much Welcome
--------------------------------

through the help of Inbound Customer Service

DepEd Teacher


↑ Grab this Headline Animator



Bookmark and Share

4 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. where's the source of the ukay ukay stuffs?

  2. That is the biggest question that i also wanted to know he he he

  3. Hello I want to congratulate to them by its site of the Web of the excellent looks like entertained and very good very to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my Web site.

  4. hey would you help me to sell my old clothes?

Your Comment

Thank you for your visit.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.