The Philippine Christian Gospel School near Sto Rosario St. Cebu City

Philippine Christian Gospel School




Comment are very much Welcome
--------------------------------

DepEd Teacher


↑ Grab this Headline Animator





Bookmark and Share

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. I was privileged to visit this school last two years ago. i like the location and the quality of education they offer to their students.

  2. oicirtap alvarez said...
    I went to one of the gay bars the best bars in cebu, Be careful I got it throught sexual contact. Gnorrhea is contacted through mouth,anus and penis during sexual exhange.Symptoms and signs include a burning sensation when urinating, or a white, yellow, or green discharge from the penis. Sometimes men with gonorrhea get painful or swollen testicles. I have it in my mouth and anus. Almost got it in my penis quite another of times. DiD have oral sex and anus... So guys be careful. I dont want you to experience, what i have experience.
    oicirtap alvarez:
    Alvarez enterprises
    032-2612430,globe 09154035101 sun 09233265733

Your Comment

Thank you for your visit.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.