The Rudy's locksmith located in Bacalso street just in front of PLDT and the Designers building provides quality service in duplicating not only you house keys but also your car keys.


They also repair power window of your cars for less than P1000.
Car key duplicate - P80
House key duplicate - P50
Quality - 9/10
Customer service - 9/10



2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. Sunglasses stores online have a wide range of offerings available to you. Sunglasses manufacturers now are good at eyeglasses designing. specially for cheap oakley sunglasses,it is popuplar welcome by people.if you feel the real oakley is expensive,you can bought one pair fake oakley sunglasses,there are same quality.

  2. This windbreaker is very lightweight and does its job. I did not have any problems with it in wet weather, and it kept me comfortable in upper 50's weather as I trekked through Boston this past weekend. The Columbia Jackets barely took up any room in my backpack. I am happy to shopping at columbia sportswear outlet online.I like this jacket,itLooks good, fits well and the hidden hood is nice

Your Comment

Thank you for your visit.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.