My boholana friend told me that if you are looking for
a place in Bohol where visitors are doing a topless then
this is the place the Aloha Beach Resort in Bohol.

So what are you waiting for, go out and enjoy the summer


Alona Beach in Bohol Province
A friend of mine said Alona Beach Club in Panglao Bohol is
co-equal with Bohol beach club. However, its advantage is that
there are more foreigner in this beach than the above mention.

You want to learn the truth, visit them now!

Comment are very much Welcome
--------------------------------

DepEd Teacher


↑ Grab this Headline Animator





Bookmark and Share

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. looks like you're keeping a nice cebu blog here! :)

  2. I purchased columbia fleece to replace one I had lost. I had the other one for 9 years and loved it. I used to bring it with me on airlines because it was so small when packed. I used it as a pillow or unpacked it and put it on when cold. The only change I would have on this new one is a loop that you could use to hang on your belt. My old one had it and was nice. I am not sure why Columbia Jackets took it off. Anyhow, well worth the money.

  3. Hi There,

    I just came across your http://cebuimage.blogspot.com and found it quite appealing. I would request to please provide us email id of your webmaster so that we can work together to promote each other’s websites.

    Thanks,

Your Comment

Thank you for your visit.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.